John Driskell Hopkins Announces New Album “Lonesome High”, Releases New Song “Missing You All, All The Time”
- American singer-songwriter John Driskell Hopkins of Zac Brown Band announced his fifth studio album “Lonesome High” will be released in February 2021.
It is his first album in two years. The album comprises of 9-track, featuring guest appearances from Emily Saliers and Coy Bowles.
From the album, he dropped a new song “Missing You All, All The Time” on November 20th.
The track is a reflective ballad that takes stock of Hopkins' years spent on the road as a member of the Zac Brown Band. It was written by John Driskell Hopkins and D. Vincent Williams.
John Driskell Hopkins said the song, “Over the years, the touring regimen has continued to improve professionally, but we find ourselves away from home more and more frequently. It is very common for all of us to miss our family, and this tune is all about that. It starts with a piano driven music box dancer feel in the beginning and progresses through a very harmony rich vocal stack throughout the choruses. This is the one that my girls sing to me the most.”
- “Lonesome High” Track List:
- “Good Morning, Believers” featuring Emily Saliers
- “8 Tracks In Daddy's Cadillac”
- “I Know Worries”
- “I Hate To See Good Whiskey Go To Waste”
- “Lonesome High” featuring Coy Bowles
- “I Decided To Live”
- “Missing You All, All The Time”
- “Close Enough”
- “Rebel Road”
- source : Apple Music