- Brett Young Premieres New Song “Here Tonight”
- American country pop singer-songwriter Brett Young has unveiled a new song “Here Tonight” from his upcoming sophomore album "Ticket to L.A.".
The song is the first single off of the album. It was written by Ben Caver, Justin Ebach and Charles Kelley of Lady Antebellum.
The album comprises of 13-track, featuring American singer-songwriter Gavin DeGraw, who co-wrote and performed on “Chapters”.
The album is se to be released on December 7, 2018. It is available to pre-order here.
“It’s been four and a half years that I’ve been in Nashville,” Brett Young said in a press release. “A lot has happened, the first record has been really good to me, and I’m really, really proud of it. But just having a new batch of songs -- it’s like breathing new life almost.”
- Currently he has lived in Nashville,but he lived in Los Angeles before coming Nashville. He explained why he named album title "Ticket to L.A.".
“I decided to name the album Ticket to L.A. because flying home to Los Angeles has become such a big part of my life,” he stated. “A lot of the first record reflected a kind of hard point in my life when I was moving from Los Angeles to Nashville, but I’m in a completely different place now. I’m so happy, and I think you can really hear that shift on the new record."
"Ten years in total of playing bars and restaurants in one of the biggest entertainment cities in the world and I never got one meeting," he said. "I came to Nashville wanting to focus on the songwriting side of things. And within a year of writing songs and pitching demos with my voice on it, I had a record deal."
"Ticket to L.A." Track List:
- “Ticket to L.A.”
- “Here Tonight”
- “Let It Be Mine”
- “Where You Want Me”
- “Used to Missin’ You”
- “Change Your Name”
- “Chapters” Feat. Gavin DeGraw
- “The Ship and the Bottle”
- “Reason to Stay”
- “Runnin’ Away From Home”
- “Don’t Wanna Write This Song”
- source : Miami Herald