- Maroon 5 Premieres New Song “Help Me Out” Featuring Julia Michaels
- American pop rock band Maroon 5 announced that a new album “Red Pill Blues” will be released on November 3 and track list. It is available for pre-order on October 6.
Also the band unveiled a new song “Help Me Out” on October 5. The track features American singer-songwriter Julia Michaels and drew about a man and a woman who need a new distraction.
The new album “Red Pill Blues” contains 10-track and features guest appearances from SZA, LunchMoney Lewis, A$AP Rocky and Julia Michaels.
The title of the album refers to the science fiction term of taking the red pill or the blue pill, which is originated from the 1999 sci-fi film “The Matrix”.
“Red Pill Blues” Track List:
- "Best 4 U”
- "What Lovers Do" feat. SZA
- "Lips on You"
- "Bet My Heart"
- "Help Me Out" with Julia Michaels
- "Who I Am" feat. LunchMoney Lewis
- "Whiskey" feat. A$AP Rocky
- "Girls Like You"
- source : HIPHOP-N-MORE